- All work performed under the direction of an Electrical Professional Engineer
- No charge for initial consultation
- Work performed on either a fixed-price or hourly basis
- All work performed shall be covered by a written contract
- Services subject to our standard Terms & Conditions - (Requires Acrobat Reader)
- Flexible payment schedules including discounts for early payment
- Full compliance with the IEEE and Professional Engineer Code of Ethics
We are often asked how we price our services. There are many factors that go into determining the cost of the services that we provide. The two major factors in setting the hourly rate is what it takes to stay in business and what is competitive in the actual market place. We closely monitor trade publications and trends relating to fees. Our fees are generally average to those charged by other consultants providing similar services.
Most often we quote projects on an hourly basis not to exceed a certain amount of hours. If we are asked to provide a fixed-price for a project, we usually add a margin of 20% to 50% onto the estimated hours depending on the type of project. In addition to the hourly rate, we quote a nominal overhead charge to cover the costs of miscellaneous items such as travel, plots, copies, and phone calls.